Woman to Woman Ministry Training Seminars
These seminars will focus on training women in the process of conceiving, developing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive plan for ministering to women. These seminars will focus on appropriate programs for each age and stage in women’s ministry.
Special emphasis will be given to biblical foundations, leadership development, discipleship (including the concepts of Titus 2:3-5), building good library resources, and implementation of a comprehensive plan for women’s ministry.
Objectives for the Training Seminars
Through these seminars we seek to help churches:
• Develop practical skills for ministering to women
• Develop a 1 year plan for the development of a women’s ministry
• Develop a ministry budget
• Develop methods of ministry organization and implementation
• Develop a library resource bibliography
Upon completion of seminars, Sis. Ellen will consult with churches to make sure that their women’s ministry has:
• Purpose and Objectives Statements
• Overall Goals for the Ministry and Goals for the Year;
• Organization Chart
• Job descriptions for each position of the women’s ministry
• A plan of discipleship and mentorship for women
• Ministry Calendar for the Year
Scheduling of Training Seminars for Your Local Assembly
You may contact Sis. Ellen through ECC’s website to set up the seminars at your local assembly.